|Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition patch in "final approval phase"|
|Posted: 25.07.2012 12:32 by Simon Priest||Comments: 0|
The PC patch for Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition will be available through Steam by the end of the month, announces Capcom, as it progresses to the "final approval phase".
The changelog is the same as the 1.07 patch for consoles that released a while back. Also DLC has arrived on PC for Street Fighter X Tekken through Steam. GFWL got it over the weekend.
Why has the PC patch taken so long? Well it's partly down to Microsoft's Games for Windows Live and their certification process which slows everything to a crawl.
The 1.07 PC changelog:
• In the Car Crusher stage, a bug that made it impossible to advance has been fixed.
• Against specific characters, a bug that caused Juri to pass through her opponents when they were hit at point blank range with close standing medium punch has been fixed.
• Against specific characters, a bug that caused Dee Jay to pass through his opponents when executing close standing heavy kick super canceled into heavy Sobat Carnival has been fixed.
• Against Sagat, a bug that caused Cody’s EX Bad Stone to miss when Focus Attack Lv. 3 -> Dash -> EX Bad Stone was performed has been fixed.
• In SSFIV AE, a bug where Dudley’s Step Straight caused an opponent’s hit animation to not operate as expected has been fixed.