|Paradox Interactive announces dungeon builder Impire|
|Posted: 27.07.2012 22:52 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 14|
Paradox Interactive has announced a new dungeon building game developed by Cyanide, Impire, which is a spinoff of the city-building sim Majesty. Players will build a lair with their mischevious imps, and protect it against invading heroes with minions, traps and spells.
However, the player-controlled imp still has plenty of tricks up his sleeve, and sets out to set himself free from the spell while building a new dungeon to serve as the base of power for his new kingdom.
The official bullet-point list of features includes:
* User-designed dungeons filled with different room types and an assortment of deathtraps
* Minions of every shape and size to be leveled up and equipped with upgraded equipment
* A custom deck of magical item cards to be unlocked and built to suit any playing style
* The opportunity to squash pesky heroes beneath one’s hooves, and grind their souls into helpful dungeon-building resources
* A perilous campaign to be played in solo or co-op mode
* Many multi-player modes to confront and crush one’s so-called “friends”
Impire will try to recapture the magic of Dungeon Keeper on the Q1 2013 when it's released exclusively on PC.
Yes (30 votes)
No (2 votes)