|Jagged Alliance standalone expansion Crossfire landing in September|
|Posted: 01.08.2012 23:23 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 0|
Kalypso has announced that the standalone expansion to Jagged Alliance: Back in Action, titled Crossfire, will be arriving this coming September. The expansion adds new mercenaries, new environments and new weapons.
The expansion takes place on the island of Khanpaa, which is being dominated by a group of paid mercs that the United Nations won't bother to even notice. The player's private military mercanary contract service will not only help resolve the situation, but also learn why Khanpaa "has been turned into a bloody battlefield and who aims to truly profit."
* 10 new mercenaries round out your team, offering a roster of more than 50 unique combatants with unique skills, weaknesses and quirky personalities
* 10 new maps, set in the unforgiving, frozen mountainous countryside will challenge your planning skills – rocky mountain terrain, narrow valleys and icy cliffs will provide new cover opportunities, chokepoints and offer optimum ambush points
* 15+ hours of gameplay across a brand new campaign with a broad variety of missions
* New weapons, enemies and equipment – supplies are scarce, and your mercenaries will have to make the most of outdated weapons, limited supplies and equipment
* Vastly improved graphics, enhanced AI behavior, a polished interface and numerous performance and gameplay updates
The original Jagged Alliance: Back in Action earned a 7.5/10 score in Strategy Informer's .