|Vigil patch PC Darksiders 2|
|Posted: 28.08.2012 11:31 by Simon Priest||Comments: 2|
Developer Vigil Games has released a patch for PC Darksiders 2 which addresses some of the issues it has been having. The v-sync settings option "is now functional," which means no more screen tear.
The game's targeting reticule will now "align properly at all" resolutions as well, and we can sacrifice items "below the 3rd row" to our Possessed weapons. Vigil also included some "progressions fixes."
Our settings will also properly save to the Steam cloud, and all key bindings are reset so the new patch can better implement them. A changelog has been .
This is the second PC patch released by the studio. The Vigil team have promised to try what they can in bringing more 'PC specific' features to the desktop version. The patch weighs in at over 500MB. Vigil asks that gamers continue to send in any bug reports so they can work any fixes into future patches.
• In this patch your key mappings will revert to defaults.
• Added Key Bindings option to the Pause Menu. (Previous location on the Moves List still there)
• The V-sync graphics option is now functional.
• Reaper Form now triggers correctly when using a Keyboard.
• Video Settings save to the Steam Cloud correctly.
• You can now sacrifice items below the 3rd row in the Possessed Weapon menu.
• Target Reticules align properly at all screen resolutions.
• Addressed crashes in Blackstone, including at the 2nd lever and during the Lilith cut-scene.
• Various gameplay progressions fixes.
The first Darksiders 2 patch for PC addressed a number of CTDs.