|Family Ties DLC coming out on 26th September for Orcs Must Die! 2|
|Posted: 25.09.2012 16:30 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 0|
Robot Entertainment has announced the second downloadable content for Orcs Must Die! 2, titled "Family Ties." The DLC will be released tomorrow on the 26th September and will include three new levels, three new Endless Mode conversions, and new unlockable weapons and trinkets.
* Three Exciting New Levels: Triple Threat, Breakneck Triad, and Rush Hour.
* New Endless Mode Conversions: Breakneck Triad, Stairs of Doom, and Servant Entrance.
* New Weapons: Stone Staff, which can petrify enemies and the Teleportation Ring, which does exactly what its name implies.
* New Trinket: Jar of Ghosts which scares enemies away.
* New Enemies: The Ball and Chain, a female Orc with a massive mace, and Hobgoblin Healers.
* New Character Costumes: The War Mage and Sorceress can now dress up as Orcs.
* New Bonus Skull Definition: Zero Mana Use bonus skull for not using any magic at all.
The "Family Ties" downloadable content pack will cost $4.99 on Steam.