|Jagged Alliance: Crossfire now available in retail|
|Posted: 27.09.2012 16:45 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 0|
Kalypso has announced that Jagged Alliance: Crossfire, the standalone expansion to Jagged Alliance: Back in Action, is now available in retail for PC.
The expansion takes place in the mountainous country of Khanpaa, where the player's merc team will have to battle an enemy merc team which has enslaved the populace. As with the other games in the series, gamers will equip, train and deploy teams of hired mercs, with tactical pausable real-time combat.
The official bullet-list of features include:
* Tactical combat at its finest, using the enhanced “Plan ‘n’ Go” system of plotting your team’s moves strategically, then executing them in nail-biting real time
* 10 new mercenaries round out your team, offering a roster of more than 50 unique combatants with unique skills, weaknesses and quirky personalities
* 10 new maps, set in the unforgiving, frozen mountainous countryside will challenge your planning skills – rocky mountain terrain, narrow valleys and icy cliffs will provide new cover opportunities, chokepoints and offer optimum ambush points
* 15+ hours of gameplay across a brand new campaign with a broad variety of missions
* New weapons, enemies and equipment – supplies are scarce, and your mercenaries will have to make the most of outdated weapons, limited supplies and equipment
* Enjoy the Jagged Alliance series as never before with vastly improved graphics, enhanced AI behavior, a polished interface and numerous performance and gameplay updates
Jagged Alliance: Back in Action earned a 7.5/10 score from Strategy Informer's .