|Paradox announces new Hearts of Iron title, East vs. West|
|Posted: 08.10.2012 15:56 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 3|
Paradox Interactive has announced a new Hearts of Iron title due to be released next Summer 2013, East vs. West: A Hearts of Iron Game, and it will deal with the Cold War from 1946 to 1991.
The game is a hybrid real-time strategy game and wargame set on a global scale and developed by BL-Logic in collaboration with Paradox's internal dev studio, and will focus on diplomatic, economical and military tension between NATO and the USSR during that tense period. A time when the threat of nuclear war was hanging over the entire world.
Even better, the game features 32 player multiplayer so friends can enjoy the dangers of World War III with you.
* Choose your game style: Lead any nation in the Post-World War II Era and expand your nations influence while the tension rises
* Keep a watchful eye on the world: Experience a rich 3D topographic map that allows deep strategic decisions
* Take control by all means: Use Diplomacy, Politics, Economy and Espionage to influence the policies of other nations or just outsmart the others in the new economical system.
* Spy on your opponents: Use of your superspies from a collection of Spy Cards
* Get support from United Nations: If all else fails bring your issues in front of the UN General Assembly and hope for a resolution to pass
* Feel the pressure when the Doomsday clock rises: Do you push another issue to get more prestige, or will you back down to prevent an escalation to WWIII?
* Take part of the arms race: Fight globally for Ideological Domination and challenge the dynamic military AI. Wage war, secure resources and make sure to control your military production to prepared for the worst possible outcome – a global nuclear war.
* Explore a flexible technology system - Research new technologies to give your nation technological superiority and nuclear supremacy. Take part in the exiting space race or try to develop your own nuclear defense systems.
* Control the land, air, sea and beyond: Explore the Strategic warfare system to crush your enemies if the situation arises or use guerillas to do the job for you. Freely customize your ships for your own personal strategies in the brand new naval editor.
* Relive history or change it: Experience historical accuracy that offers unparalleled level of freedom of choice and a large re-playability value
* Multiplayer: Battle against your friends in multiplayer for up to 32 players and don't miss the chance to nuke your friends into oblivion
* Customize your game: Mod in detail to create your own ultimate Cold War game
The system requirements are: Operating system: XP/Vista/Windows7, Processor: Intel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500+, Memory: 3 Gb RAM, Hard disk space: 2 GB Available HDD Space, Video: NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900, 512mb graphics memory required., Resolution at least: 1024*768, Sound: Direct X-compatible sound card, DirectX®: DirectX 9, Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers, Special multiplayer requirements: Internet Connection or LAN for multiplayer MULTI-PLAYER UP TO 32 PLAYERS