|Humans Must Answer in the works from ex-S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 developers|
|Posted: 18.10.2012 03:23 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 3|
Ex-GSC Game World developers Denis Matveenko and Eugeny Yatsuk left S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 development back when it was delayed to form their own indie studio, Sumom Games, to “create interesting, challenging and original games.”
The result of that effort is the horizontal schmup Humans Must Answer, where players take on the role of the pilot of The Golden Eagle, a scout spaceship which is manned by "intelligent and dangerous chickens,” who battle fleets of humans and robots on their way to the sun.
According to the official bullet-list of features, the game includes:
* Eye popping explosions and a spectacular destruction system.
* Combine weapons to devastating effect and deploy drone turrets.
* Subtle and surprising narrative that is integrated into the gameplay.
* Shop with a large number of upgrades for the ship and weapons.
* Tough boss battles that require thought as well as quick reactions.
* Secrets to discover and hidden eggs to collect but often at a risk.
Humans Must Answer is currently one of the games that players can upvote on Steam Greenlight. An alpha demo is also available.