|PC patch increases Call of Duty: Black Ops 2's FOV to 90|
|Posted: 22.11.2012 13:38 by Simon Priest||Comments: 1|
There's a whole extra ten degrees to a soldier's field of vision in Treyarch's Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 as the latest PC patch yields to fan demands. Also, no more horses entering the Afghan abyss.
There have been "performance improvements" for those with a 4 or more core CPU chipset. It seems those pesky CPU cores have been up to mischief; the little scamps.
Console versions of Black Ops 2 have also been patched this week, but now the PC community gets their share of the post launch developer love. Will those CPUs ever be tamed?
Below is the :
● Max FOV increased to 90
● Fix: Horse falling through the world in Afghanistan when playing on some CPUs with 4 or more cores
● Fix: RC-XD and the AGR sinking into the map in MP when playing on some CPUs with 4 or more cores
● General performance improvements in SP, MP, and ZM for CPUs with 4 or more cores
● Fix: crash when a 7th player tries to join a 6 player league lobby
● Improved dedicated server matchmaking
● Fix: some cases of “Connection Interrupted” in MP while loading into a match
Yes, more room for soldiering (5 votes)
No, it will not impact me much (2 votes)