|Dishonored 1.2 patch releases, support added for "multiple screens"|
|Posted: 05.12.2012 13:35 by Simon Priest||Comments: 1|
Arkane has issued a new patch for Dishonored for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. There are specific tweaks for the platforms with PC getting more screens supported, and game settings saved properly.
They also addressed player interactions with Granny Rags that "invalidated nonlethal playthroughs" in certain situations; the ungrateful old hag. We also get a "reworked" Choke interaction.
The title update is readily available now via Xbox Live, PlayStation Network and Steam. Next week Bethesda release the Dunwall City Trials DLC December 11th.
Patch 1.2 changelog:
• Support for playing the game on multiple screens.
• Game Settings are now saved and restored properly even when using Steam offline.
• Fixes for some interactions with Granny Rags that invalidated nonlethal playthroughs under certain circumstances. (Note: These fixes work even for savegames AFTER the final Granny Rags encounter.)
• Fix for a crash that could happen during loading/transition between areas - notably near Dr. Galvani's house.
• Reworked "Choke" interaction to make it more reliable in valid contexts.
• Fixed minor localization issues (PS3/360).
• Fixed global post-process that sometimes worked improperly during some missions.
• Fix for a rare crash that could happen when killing a NPC with a possessed rat and spring razor (PS3/360)