|Xbox 360 leads November US sales, overall sales down|
|Posted: 07.12.2012 06:57 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 0|
Microsoft’s Aaron Greenberg has announced that according to the November 2012 US NPD sales data, the Xbox 360 was the best-selling console in November with 1.26 million units sold, which Greenberg bragged was “nearly 2x all other consoles” and more than the “Wii U+Wii combined”.
NPD analyst Liam Callahan revealed that November 2012 featured the “smallest year-over-year decrease we have seen for dollar and unit sales so far this year”, and that while the Wii U sold less units in its launch than the Wii did in its 2006 launch, thanks to the higher price of the newer console, it earned more revenue by 21%.
The best-selling games in November 2012 in US retail were:
01. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (360, PS3, PC, Wii U)
02. Halo 4 (360)
03. Assassin’s Creed III (360, PS3, Wii U, PC)
04. Just Dance 4 (Wii, 360, Wii U, PS3)
05. Madden NFL 13 (360, PS3, Wii, PSV, Wii U)
06. Skylanders Giants (Wii, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii U)
07. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (PS3, 360, PSV, PC)
08. NBA 2K13 (360, PS3, Wii, PSP, Wii U, PC)
09. WWE 13 (360, PS3, Wii)
10. FIFA Soccer 13 (360, PS3, Wii, PSV, 3DS, Wii U, PSP)