|BioWare reveal 'Return of the Gree' update for Star Wars: The Old Republic|
|Posted: 16.01.2013 15:45 by Simon Priest||Comments: 2|
The official Star Wars: The Old Republic website has been updated with a Return of the Gree teaser. They detail a new recurring event called 'Relics of the Gree', which takes place on Ilum.
There'll be opportunities to join this recurring event "throughout the rest of the year." BioWare also reveal a new system called 'Galactic Reputation'; all six ranks are tied to Legacy.
We're reminded events "are available to Free-to-Play" users. They tease that those helping the Gree "will be rewarded for their service."
So far this event and the new Galactic Reputation system are the only two items revealed about the upcoming 1.7 update dubbed 'Return of the Gree'. More information is available via the .
NEW RECURRING EVENT: RELICS OF THE GREE
• Explore Ilum's contested area in the Western Ice Shelf to uncover the mysterious purpose of the Gray Secant, an enormous ancient Gree starship.
• Get ready to face a powerful opponent that awaits you at the center of this ancient vessel.
• Earn exclusive Gree technology, including highly-advanced weapon and armor!
• Look for opportunities to join this recurring event throughout the rest of the year. More details to come!
NEW SYSTEM: GALACTIC REPUTATION
• Check out an all new exciting way to progress your character.
• Advance through six ranks of increasing prestige: “Outsider”, "Newcomer", "Friend", "Hero", "Champion", and "Legend".
• Earn Reputation Points by completing missions for allies such as the Gree and the Voss, or for military divisions within the Republic and the Empire.
• Galactic Reputation is tied to your character’s Legacy, so enjoy earned Reputation Points and ranks across all characters in your Legacy!
BioWare has yet to disclosed a date for this latest update to Star Wars: The Old Republic.