|DmC: Devil May Cry enters at No.1 in UK Charts|
|Posted: 21.01.2013 10:33 by Jamie Davey||Comments: 4|
Capcom's Devil May Cry reboot has entered the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40 in first place.
This is the first time Capcom has entered the charts with a No.1 position since the release of Resident Evil 5 in early 2009.
FIFA 13 from EA Sports comes in 2nd place, while Call of Duty: Black Ops II is still selling well in third place. Ubisoft's Far Cry 3 enters in forth place and Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA Games) in fifth.
Here's the Top 20 list for the week ending 19th January.
1. DmC (Capcom)
2. FIFA 13 (EA)
3. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
4. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
5. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
6. Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
7. Football Manager 2013 (Sega)
8. Hitman Absolution (Square Enix)
9. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
10. Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
11. LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Warner)
12. WWE ’13 (THQ)
13. Dishonored (Bethesda)
14. Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed (Sega)
15. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
16. Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)
17. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
18. Medal of Honor: Warfighter (EA)
19. NBA 2K 13 (2K Sports)
20. Borderlands 2 (2K Games)