|Four Special Editions of The Last of Us announced for US and Europe|
|Posted: 23.01.2013 05:00 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 0|
Sony has announced that there are two The Last of Us Special Editions now available for pre-order. The Ellie Edition will be available exclusively from GAME while the Joel Edition will be exclusively from Tesco & Independents. Each version is packaged in a unique canvas wrap, and filled with exclusive physical and downloadable content.
* The Last of Us mini artbook: explore the world of The Last of Us through some of the remarkable artwork that gave shape to the game
* The Last of Us: American Dreams Issue #1: the first in a series of comics created in partnership with Dark Horse to delve into the backstory of Ellie. The version included features a variant cover found only in these special editions
* Exclusive game pack: The Ellie Edition showcases the character Ellie on the game pack artwork, while the Joel Edition will feature Joel’s face
* Collectable poster: an exclusive screen print effect poster of each character can be found in their respective editions
* DUALSHOCK®3 skin: skin your PS3™ controllers with Joel or Ellie, depending on which edition you decide to order
* Survival DLC Pack
- Multiplayer Bonuses:
-- Bonus XP
-- Melee booster
-- In-game currency
-- Customizable character items
- Bonus Joel and Ellie skins available once the single player game is completed
* Sights & Sounds DLC Pack
* Official Game Soundtrack by Academy Award winning musician Gustavo Santaolalla
* PS3® Dynamic Theme
* PSN Avatars: Winter Joel & Ellie
* LittleBigPlanet™ Sackboy Skins: voucher codes for a downloadable Joel skin or a downloadable Ellie skin for your Sackboy character depending on which special edition you choose
The Last of Us is due to be released on PlayStation 3 on the 7th May.
UPDATE: US gamers will be getting their picks of the Survival and Post-Pandemic Edition, as seen below.