|Nordic release first PC multiplayer DLC for Painkiller Hell & Damnation|
|Posted: 25.01.2013 14:07 by Simon Priest||Comments: 0|
Today sees the release of the Medieval Horror multiplayer DLC for Nordic Games' Painkiller Hell & Damnation on PC via Steam. It promises us "new epic boss battles" against White Demon and Assassin Greed.
Survival mode expands, letting players progress through maps like in co-op campaigns. We're also given more "horrific demon slaying" from the DLC. Three popular maps are remade in HD.
The team also added an all-new multiplayer map called 'Inhumator', alongside re-releasing the other maps in HD. It's on sale for $3.99/€3.99/£3.49.
"We wanted to intensify the hellish experience for players and the Medieval pack certainly does that,” said Reinhard Pollice, Business and Product Development at Nordic Games. “The PC fans cannot get enough of the pain and are always asking us for more , so we wanted to give them exactly what they want.”
Medieval Horror features:
• Enhancement/Expansion of the Survival mode
• New Survival mode: Boss Audience
• New boss and multiplayer skin: White Demon
• New enemy and multiplayer skin: Assassin Greed
• Environmental Weapon: Parcel Gun
• New Tarot Card: Fear
• 1 brand-new multiplayer map called “Inhumator”
• 3 popular multiplayer maps (Psycho, Illuminati, Chaos) remade to the HD versions and also available in classic mode
Painkiller Hell & Damnation released on PC back in late October 2012.