|War Thunder goes global in its open beta|
|Posted: 28.01.2013 19:52 by||Comments: 6|
Gaijin Entertainment has announced that it has expanded the open beta for its World War II action MMO War Thunder globally. Gamers in Europe, North America and South America will be able to join their Russian counterparts.
The open beta will be based on a new 1.27 update, which will feature the following changes:
· Updated interface: All menus, hangar elements, planes, stats, and achievement screens were changed and upgraded with additional data to be more informative and user-friendly.
· Communication functions: General game chat was added, as well as all necessary communication functions such as private channels, friend lists, and blacklists.
· Team play: The long-awaited combat wings formations are now available. Teaming up into groups of 2 or 4 pilots, players will be able to join regular battles together and use team play tactics to bring victory to their brothers in arms.
· Realistic battles: This new third mode of War Thunder’s regular PvP battles includes cockpit view only, no markers on enemy ground targets, a simulator difficulty preset, and specifically designed levels and combat scenarios. With the priceless assistance of the open beta participants, Gaijin will continue to improve War Thunder’s realistic battles to ensure that they satisfy even the most sophisticated virtual pilots.
· New flight models: More than a hundred flight models were completely reworked and fine-tuned. Gaijin has also introduced several new aircraft in the British and German beta technical trees, and added a number of bomb, rocket, and fuel modifications for dozens of planes.
Players looking to register for the open beta can do so .