|Out of the Park Baseball 14 pre-orders being taken|
|Posted: 12.02.2013 19:13 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 0|
Out of the Park Developments has announced that the next generation of their premiere baseball management sim, Out of the Park Baseball 14, is now accepting preorders. The game is due to be released in April 2013.
Players who preorder Out of the Park 14 will get a chance to win a 64GB iPod Touch or one of three $100 Amazon gift cards. Preorders will also get early access by 3 days.
* Completely Recoded Player Origin System
* New Fielding Ratings Development System
* Recoded Scouting System
* Better Player Development Tracking
* Expanded Real-Time Simulation Experience
* Improved Trading
* Improved interface
* Better player evaluation AI
* Roster AI recoding, resulting in better managing of minor leagues and the 40-man roster
* Better contract negotiation AI
* Improved league strategy settings; i.e., define the number of starting pitchers, relief pitchers, and position * players carried by the AI teams, split by DH and non-DH sub-leagues.
* Smarter in-game AI
* Improved in-game control, including "Pitch to Contact" option and better stealing control in one-pitch mode
* More storylines
* Improved play-by-play commentary
* One-click joining of online leagues
* New graphical depth chart screen
* New playoff series analysis screen
Gamers can preorder Out of the Park Baseball 14 from the official site .