|Kalypso releases new trailer for DARK, shows off cel-shaded stealth and action|
|Posted: 14.02.2013 15:34 by Simon Priest||Comments: 2|
The vampire secret society is exposed a little more with Kalypso's latest trailer for DARK, from developers Realmforge. It's an action-adventure title with RPG elements, divulges the official blurb.
We play as Eric Bane, a new-born vamp with a surprisingly familiar voice. It's due out for Xbox 360 and PC this Q2. We'll be picking dialogue, developing skills and drinking blood.
It's trying to capture some of the Deus Ex magic, but hoping to sex it up with vampirism instead of cybernetics and augmentation.
Those cel-shaded visuals keep it unique, at least. What a bewitching voice Eric has...
• Stealth and action combine as players walk the world in darkness and silence, attacking their unsuspecting foes with supernatural fury
• Use powerful vampire abilities and hard-hitting melee attacks to defeat dangerous enemies - turn into a puff of smoke and disappear, or close with your foes in an instant!
• Powerful and intelligently controlled AI enemies mix the fantastic with the real-world. Battle police and elite special forces along with ghouls and other vampires
• Castles, museums, skyscrapers, nightclubs and more are rendered in stunning 3D cel-shaded graphics, beckoning the player to explore - but beware, powerful enemies hide everywhere
• RPG element mix with a compelling story – players will build up their skills through successful evasion and combat, while advancing the story through conversations with NPCs