|Black Ops 2, Xbox 360 lead US sales in January|
|Posted: 15.02.2013 03:16 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 0|
The NPD Group has revealed the top selling games for January 2013, which was led by Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, continuing its domination of the market.
Furthermore, the Xbox 360 led for the 25th straight month with 281,000 unit sales. Neither Sony nor Nintendo revealed their hardware sales for January, however.
The top 10 games for January 2013 include:
1. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (X360, PS3, Wii U, PC) - Activision Blizzard
2. Far Cry 3 (X360, PS3, PC) - Ubisoft
3. Just Dance 4 (X360, Wii, Wii U, PS3) - Ubisoft
4. NBA 2K13 (X360, PS3, Wii, PSP, Wii U, PC) - Take-Two Interactive
5. Madden NFL 13 (X360, PS3, Wii, PS Vita, Wii U) - Electronic Arts
6. DmC: Devil May Cry (X360, PS3) - Capcom
7. Halo 4 (X360) - Microsoft
8. Assassin's Creed III (X360, PS3, PC, Wii U) - Ubisoft
9. Skylanders Giants (X360, PS3, Wii U, Wii, 3DS) - Activision Blizzard
10. FIFA Soccer 13 (X360, PS3, Wii, PS Vita, 3DS, Wii U, PSP) - Electronic Arts
Halo 4 was the sole single platform title in the top 10. Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch was notably missing in the top 10.