|Tomb Raider "extensively optimised" for PC, Square Enix enlists Nixxes|
|Posted: 22.02.2013 14:26 by Simon Priest||Comments: 1|
Square Enix has revealed the PC specifications for Tomb Raider, and named Nixxes as the studio behind getting the new Lara Croft fully tuned up for PC, the same group who worked on Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
Steamworks and Big Picture support are included with Tomb Raider, with more tessellation, improved SSAO and post-filter magic accompanying high resolution textures. Got XP? No problem!
AMD HD3D and AMD Eyefinity are also given a warm hug. Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light and Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days also got Nixxes PC treatment.
Minimum system requirements for PC
• Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista,7,8 (32bit/64bit)
• DirectX 9 graphics card with 512Mb Video RAM: AMD Radeon HD 2600 XT, nVidia 8600
• Dual core CPU: AMD Athlon64 X2 2.1 Ghz (4050+), Intel Core2 Duo 1.86 Ghz (E6300)
• 1GB Memory (2GB on Vista)
Recommended system requirements for PC
• Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
• DirectX 11 graphics card with 1GB Video RAM: AMD Radeon HD 4870, nVidia GTX 480
• Quad core CPU: AMD Phenom II X2 565, Intel Core i5-750
• 4GB Memory
Tomb Raider releases on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC March 5th.