|Guild missions arriving in Guild Wars 2 on the 26th February|
|Posted: 24.02.2013 06:45 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 1|
ArenaNet has posted a and released a new video about the upcoming Guild Wars 2 update on the 26th February that will bring Guild Missions.
According to content designer Leah Rivera, the update will feature guild missions, guild merits and an expanded unlock system.
The different types of Guild missions include:
* Guild Bounty – Your guild is tasked with tracking down and capturing various targets for the Orders. These people are wanted for a variety of reasons and have all sorts of tricks up their sleeves to resist arrest!
* Guild Trek – Think you know Tyria? Well the Tyrian Explorer’s Society has a challenge for you! Find the list of locations before time runs out.
* Guild Challenge – These challenges leverage our existing event system but are specifically geared to require multi-group, coordinated play to succeed. So gather your guild and see if you’re up to the challenge!
* Guild Rush – Test your skills with a mad dash over harrowing terrain, traps, and other hidden dangers. Just remember, there’s safety in numbers!
* Guild Puzzle – It’s a puzzle and a jumping challenge all in one! This mission type requires multi-group coordination as well as individual jumping skills to get to the treasure at the end.
By completing missions, players will earn Guild Merits that display their accomplishments in the guild panel. They can also be used to unlock new guild upgrades. New rewards include combo banners, gold find bonus, reduced waypoint costs and more missions.