|Dishonored getting story-based DLC called 'The Other Side of the Coin'|
|Posted: 25.02.2013 14:06 by Simon Priest||Comments: 3|
In another PS3 trophies leak, we also learn that Arkane's Dishonored will be treated to some story-based DLC. The trophies mention two locations we'll be visiting: Rothwild Slaughterhouse and Timsh's estate.
Trophies are rewarded for high chaos and low chaos endings, as well as no killing, no alerts and pulling off some unique assassinations. There has been no confirmation from Bethesda.
Given the name of the DLC, according to the leak, it could mean we're not playing as Corvo? The game did include a group of assassins empowered not unlike Corvo.
• Just Business - You got the information needed from the Rothwild Slaughterhouse
• Missing Pieces - You obtained Delilah Copperspoon's identity from Thalia Timish
• Well Connected - You purchased all of the Favors in The Other Side of the Coin
• No Regrets - You completed The Other Side of the Coin in High Chaos
• Redemptive Path - You completed The Other Side of the Coin in Low Chaos
• Whisper Ways - You completed The Other Side of the Coin without alerting anyone
• Cleaner Hands - You completed The Other Side of the Coin without killing anyone
• Rats and Ashes - You caused a death using an arc mine and a rat
• Message from the Empress - You performed a drop assassination from atop the Empress statue
• Stone Cold Heart - You spoke with the statue of Delilah in Timsh's estate
Dishonored released on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC in early October. So far the only new content released by Arkane for their stellar new IP has been the 'Dunwall City Trials', which provided challenge maps to overcome.