|J.U.L.I.A. Enhanced Edition looking to get Indiegogo funding|
|Posted: 02.03.2013 13:13 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 1|
CBE software is looking to raise funds to release an enhanced edition of its adventure game J.U.L.I.A. on Indiegogo. Their goal is $5,000.
The Enhanced Edition of Julia would feature the following improvements:
• Recreating Rachel Manners from scratch
• Redesigning some of the game interface
• Introducing easy mode for problematic puzzles.
• Making some of the game parts optional (eg. material harvesting)
• Polishing some of the puzzles responsiveness and descriptions
• Extending some of the looping music tracks.
• Refine a few parts of the script when the game gets ridiculous / over the top.
The original game was released almost a year ago on the 16th March 2012. It received a 6.0/10 score from Strategy Informer's .
Gamers interested in backing J.U.L.I.A. Enhanced Edition can visit the Indiegogo page .