|Tomb Raider patch includes nVidia card fixes|
|Posted: 11.03.2013 05:42 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 0|
Developer Crystal Dynamics has announced that the patch 1.0.718.4 patch for Tomb Raider is now available and ready to automatically upload on Steam. The update chiefly deals with Intel and nVidia graphic card issues.
The full patch notes include:
- Addressed some stability and startup issues on machines that have both Intel and NVIDIA graphics hardware.
- Fix for players being unable to progress related to the boat in the beach area.
- Some fixes for crashes on startup and when selecting Options.
- Some small improvements to TressFX hair rendering.
- Fixes for various graphics glitches, including certain effects not being visible in fullscreen mode.
- Fixed a problem that caused some users to not be able to use exclusive fullscreen.
- Added support for separate mouse/gamepad inversion for aiming, as well as support for x-axis inversion.
- Fixes related to the benchmark scene and benchmark mode.
- Various other small fixes.
Tomb Raider was released on the 5th March.