|Marias Pass DLC now availble for Train Simulator 2013|
|Posted: 12.04.2013 06:42 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 2|
Railsimulator.com has announced that the Marias Pass expansion pack is now available for Train Simulator 2013. The DLC features 152 miles of track in the Northwestern United States as well as 8 scenarios which challenges players to engineer heavy freight through the varied terrain and treacherous weather.
The Marias Pass DLC includes:
* Full 152 mile Marias Pass route from Shelby to Whitefish
* 13 mile branch line to Kalispell
* Spectacularly recreated mountainous scenery, bridges, pine forests, snow sheds and famous landmarks including silo 'Dalek*' and Cut Bank Penguin
* Multi-aspect and junction color light signalling
* GE ES44DC in BNSF livery and EMD SW1500 Switcher in BN livery
* New 50ft box car and lumbar car in BNSF livery
* Several reworked freight cars in BNSF and BN liveries
* Scenarios for the route
Gamers can download the Marias Pass DLC from Steam.