|Auto Club Revolution adds free AI opponents|
|Posted: 18.04.2013 14:47 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 0|
Eutechnyx has announced that it's adding AI opponents to its free-to-play browser-based racer Auto Club Revolution in its latest update - a premium feature for free-to-play that is not usually free.
The first mode that will utilize computer opponents will be AI Quick Race and additional updates are planned in the future that will expand on the single player experience.
* New Showroom design: New look Showroom with design and colouring to match the new home page. New Showroom supports additional features such as Pre Order and Stock.
* Updated car-to-car penalty system: If a user receives 3 aggressive driving penalties they will be removed from the game. An Aggressive Driving Penalty "decays" after 2 minutes, eventually resetting back to 0, meaning users can accumulate more than 3, but will be removed from the game if 3 are awarded before they have decayed.
* Updated game pause menu: Pause menu will now also include HUD, assist and Audio options and have a new visual style.
* Practice Analysis: Players who race in Practice Mode will be able to see a series of stats about the practice session while the game is paused while in the race. This includes items such as fastest laps, average lap time and average speed.
* New Practice mode results screen: An updated results screen is seen after a Practice race is completed which includes your leaderboard position plus the user above and below you for the car and track combination selected.
* Update to the assist menu: Options have been simplified to make them more consistent with other menus. Players will now only be able to select a global assist setting which will affect all cars rather than being able to set assists per car.
Gamers interested in checking out Auto Club Revolution can visit the game site .