|Forbidden Worlds DLC coming 5th June for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion|
|Posted: 09.05.2013 19:41 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 3|
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion will be getting some new downloadable content in the form of "Forbidden Worlds" on the 5th June. The new DLC will add new planet types, planet specialization, technologies, planetary bonuses and achievements for $4.99 USD.
• Four new planet types to colonize and exploit (Barren, Ferrus, Greenhouse, Oceanic), each created with beautiful high-res textures.
• New Planet Specialization System: Dedicate your worlds to either social or industrial output. Devoting your planet to social improvements will increase its population and culture, at the cost of trade income and ship production. Choosing an industrial path will limit your growth and culture, but make your planet a trading and ship building powerhouse.
• 15 new research subjects allow the races to conquer and expand onto the forbidden worlds.
• Discover 40 new planet bonuses during your exploration of the galaxy, unlocking the dark past of the Sins’ universe.
• Unlock five new Steam Achievements and display your mastery of forbidden space!
The downloadable content will be available on the usual digital distributors, including GamersGate.