|Sanctum 2 now available on Steam, Xbox Live Arcade|
|Posted: 16.05.2013 07:14 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 1|
Coffee Stain Studios has announced that their first person shooter / tower defense hybrid Sanctum 2 is now available on Steam and on Xbox Live Arcade.
* Tower-Defense – Players can create custom mazes and utilize new towers to prevent the waves of attacking enemies from destroying the oxygen-producing Cores
* First-Person Shooter – Don't just let the towers do everything, jump into the fray, either alone or as part of a squad in four-player co-op multiplayer
* Skye, the original Sanctum defender returns along with three brand new playable characters, Haigen, Sweet, and SiMo– each with their own distinct abilities and enhanced weapons
* Seamless integration of drop-in and drop-out four-player cooperative multiplayer
* 16 maps within four diverse worlds
* Vast Customization and Progression Systems – Players can choose perks such as Adrenaline Rush or up-the-ante by adding ‘Feats of Strength’ such as Titan Slayer where enemies grow stronger and the player’s XP gain increases by 20 percent
* Newly implemented enemy aggro system that makes for challenging and intense encounters
* Extensive DLC content – Exciting levels and expansions coming soon with new challenges and surprises
* In Sanctum 2 players take on the role of an elite soldier whose mission is to protect the oxygen-producing * * * Cores from hordes of deadly aliens who are threatened by their existence. Utilizing key elements of both tower-defense and first-person shooter genres, players set up defensive towers to take out the waves of attacking enemies and then jump head-on into the fray, either alone or as part of a squad in four-player co-op multiplayer.
Sanctum 2 costs 1200 Microsoft Points ($14.99 USD). The PSN version will be released at a later date.