|WildStar enters Closed Beta Two: The Dominion, announces Carbine|
|Posted: 16.05.2013 15:42 by Simon Priest||Comments: 3|
Carbine Studios' WildStar has had a "very successful" first closed beta phase according to the studio, and now it enters a second one. This however "focusses solely" on the second faction within the game.
That means new zones, dungeons Battlegrounds and other stuff. Closed beta invites are no longer region-locked, courtesy of feedback from non-US beta testers. Hooray for globalisation!
This means the Exile faction will be unavailable during Closed Beta Two: The Dominion, and attributes have been renamed for a more "WildStar-ian flair" to them.
Invitations to the second closed beta phase have already been sent out by Carbine Studios, so double-heck those spam filters and folders in case you've missed yours. You can sign-up .
Closed Beta Two patch highlights:
• The Exile faction have been hidden away for this round of beta, but give a warm welcome to the Dominion!
• The Ruins of Kel Voreth have opened up for testing. This dungeon is intended for level 20 players.
• Battleground: Smash & Grab is now available. This 10v10 Capture the Flag variant opens immediately at level 3, and is available all the way through the beta level cap of 30.
• The old Attribute names (Strength, Dexterity, Technology , Magic, Wisdom, Stamina) have been renamed for more WildStar-ian flair: Brutality, Finesse, Tech, Moxie, Insight, and Grit.
• Milestones and Attributes have had a major redesign. See the Class notes below for more details.
For full patch notes visit the official .