|GRID 2 leads UK chart, Insomniac's Fuse barely registers 37th|
|Posted: 03.06.2013 09:59 by Simon Priest||Comments: 9|
Codemasters' GRID 2 has drifted onto the UK all format chart and pinched 1st place, which bests the original that five years ago debuted 2nd. However launch sales are 29% less than its predecessor.
FIFA 13 hogged 2nd, followed by Dead Island: Riptide, Far Cry 3 and Resident Evil: Revelations. The only other new entry was Fuse, which nearly fizzled out as it just managed to register at 37.
Fuse is Insomniac's first multiplatform title, which hasn't faired so well with a metacritic score in the mid-60s.
Check out where we find it's a racer that "rewards skill without punishing you for the tiniest mistakes". Below is the UK all format chart top 10 for the week ending June 2nd.
1) Grid 2 (Codemasters)
2) FIFA 13 (EA)
3) Dead Island: Riptide (Deep Silver)
4) Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
5) Resident Evil: Revelations (Capcom)
6) Assassin's Creed 3 (Ubisoft)
7) Metro: Last Light (Deep Silver)
8) Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (Nintendo)
9) Lego batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
10) Tomb Raider (Square Enix)