|E3 2013: LEGO Legends of Chima Online arriving late 2013|
|Posted: 12.06.2013 05:52 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 0|
Warner Bros. Interactive has announced LEGO Legends of Chima Online, a free-to-play browser-based MMO based on the cartoon series, where players can "choose from the Lion, Eagle, Gorilla and Bear tribes and customize your own warrior."
After doing so, players can then design and build their own outpost, weapons, armor and gadgets with bricks collected while adventuring in the land of Chima.
The official bullet-list of features includes:
· Explore massive environments filled with hidden secrets and treasures to uncover, like the Forest of Falling Leaves and the Great Divide.
· Design your outpost -
o Collect, build, and upgrade more than a dozen building types as your outpost expands.
o Each building offers unique powers and abilities for your character.
· Build your own weapons, gadgets, and armour -
o Use LEGO building instructions and collected bricks to customize your play style and earn rewards.
· Use the power of CHI to turn the tide of the battle your way.
· Run missions and gain unique rewards.
· Share the experience with your friends and play together online.
Warner Bros. Interactive also promises a family safe site with language filter. It'll be interesting to see if this succeeds where LEGO Universe failed. Gamers can visit the official site .