|Rising Storm in stores June 21st in UK|
|Posted: 17.06.2013 15:48 by Simon Priest||Comments: 1|
Tripwire Interactive's Rising Storm will be releasing in stores next week in the UK, as well as in Greece and South Africa. Australia's boxed launch is yet to be confirmed by Lace Mamba. It includes bonus content.
Priced at around £19.99, the boxed version includes Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad single-player missions as DLC. Rising Storm takes the action to the Pacific Theatre with 6 multiplayer maps.
It's fierce island-hopping fighting between the US Marine Corps and the Imperial Japanese Army between 1942 and 1945. 20 new weapons are also introduced.
Rising Storm highlights:
• Large Scale Multiplayer Combat in The Pacific
• Experience iconic battles such as Iwo Jima, Saipan, and Guadalcanal
• Asymmetrical Gameplay: Far from the mirrored gameplay
seen in other shooters, both sides utilize historical weapon
sets and each have unique gameplay capabilities.
• WWII weaponry redefined – again
• Full Mod SDK and Steam Workshop Support
Rising Storm released via Steam May 30th.