|Creative Assembly details Total War: Rome II PC system requirements|
|Posted: 28.06.2013 13:41 by Simon Priest||Comments: 66|
What's it going to take to get those legions marching in Total War: Rome II this September? Developer Creative Assembly has released the PC system requirements for this new ambitious Rome.
It will support Windows XP, and need at least a 2.6GHz single core processor. It will also take up 35 GB of HDD space, or SSD if you're fancy. All in all they're reasonable.
As an extra treat Creative have also published some more of their giant sweeping panoramas for Rome II which can be enjoyed over on the official .
◦ OS: XP/ Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
◦ Processor:2 GHz Intel Dual Core processor / 2.6 GHz Intel Single Core processor
◦ Memory: 2GB RAM
◦ Graphics:512 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible card (shader model 3, vertex texture fetch support).
◦ Hard Drive: 35 GB HD space
◦ Screen Resolution: 1024x768
◦ OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8
◦ Processor:2nd Generation Intel Core i5 processor (or greater)
◦ Memory: 4GB RAM
◦ Graphics:1024 MB DirectX 11 compatible graphics card.
◦ Hard Drive:35 GB HD space
◦ Screen Resolution: 1920x1080
Total War: Rome II releases on PC September 3rd.
Source: Total War