|Aion update 4.5 to feature Rider class, update 4.0 due August|
|Posted: 19.07.2013 15:18 by Simon Priest||Comments: 0|
Next month will see NCSoft release update 4.0 for free-to-play Aion, and there's a micro-site up and running to better explain what the Aion team has in motion, as well as a trailer. 4.0 brings the Artist and Engineer.
However 4.5, which releases later in 2013, will be adding the Rider class. Level caps raise to 65 and there'll be 3 new areas and 6 instances. Some UI tweaks are also inbound.
The later due Rider class looks good for close-quartering thanks to heavy melee and their firepower. Update 4.0 arrives in EU late having gone live already in the US.
You should visit the for more details about the impending 4.0 changes, which includes:
- character levels 61 to 65
- 2 additional classes (Engineer and Artist)
- 3 new areas
- 6 exciting instances
- chargeable skills
- larger selection of playable zones on the instance server
- 3 new fortresses
- 6 garrisons
- armour and weapons up to level 65
- exciting quests in new regions
- adjustments to the user interface