|Cutthroat Politics now live on Guild Wars 2|
|Posted: 23.07.2013 16:46 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 0|
ArenaNet has announced that the latest content update for Guild Wars 2, "Cutthroat Politics" is now live. The update will have players voting for a new councilor, which will have a permanent effect on the world of Tyria.
According to the official site, "An assassination has created a vacancy on the Captain’s Council of Lion’s Arch. Two candidates —war hero Ellen Kiel and prominent merchant Evon Gnashblade —both want to occupy that empty seat, but they can’t do it without your support!"
* Support Your Candidate – 23rd July to 5th August
* New Activity – Southsun Survival – Begins 23rd July
* New PvP Activity – Aspect Arena – Begins 23rd July
* Candidate Trials Challenge – Begins 23rd July
* Exclusive New Back Items
* Mini Ellen Kiel and Mini Evon Gnashblade
* New World vs. World Ability Line – Catapult Mastery
Gamers can get more info .