|Dragon's Prophet gets 18th September launch date, open beta patched|
|Posted: 03.08.2013 17:31 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 0|
Sony Online Entertainment has announced at their conference SOE Live 2013 that Dragon's Prophet, a free-to-play MMO that's currently in open beta, will officially be launched on the 18th September.
As the title implies, the MMO revolves around dragons - more than 300 unique dragons, in fact. The MMO, which is developed by RuneQuest studio Infernum, allows players to also customize their dragon in any way they like, through training, leveling, skill exchanging and gathering. Dragons can have up to 50 skills.
Dragon's Prophet features eight adventure zones four player classes with specialization options via class skills, masteries and the use of dragons, over 2000 quests, more than 30 dungeons with scalable difficulty, a complex crafting system and real-time action-based combat.
SOE also revealed what is coming to the MMO after launch:
* Additional dragon commands for improved coordination during combat
* Huge and challenging, open & dungeon-based raids for up to 30 players
* 10 new regions and about 30 dungeons and instances per year for regular content updates
* Continuation of the epic story surrounding the dark Dragon Kronos
* Mini games
* Dragon Encyclopedia delivers detailed information and honors the true dragon master
* VIP system with daily login rewards
* Dynamic events
* Dragon vs. Dragon arena
* Dragon breeding
* PvP arenas and battlefields
Infernum afso announcd the first expansion coming to Dragon's Prophet, Wintertide, and released a video. Gamers can check out the official site .