|Two new expansions come for EverQuest and EverQuest II|
|Posted: 07.08.2013 04:44 by||Comments: 0|
Both EverQuest and EverQuest II are getting new expansions this year, which will probably be the last updates either game gets with EverQuest Next on the horizon. The expansions represent the 20th for the former and the 10th for the later, allowing the MMOs to go out on nice round numbers.
EverQuest: Call of the Forsaken will feature the powerful dragon Lady Lendiniara and the following updates:
* Mercenary alternate advancements (AAs)
* Mercenary gear
* Shared bank slots (2)
* A new Heroic Adventure system
* Additional spells, AAs, gear, raids and tradeskills
Meanwhile, EverQuest II: Tears of Veeshan has players fighting The Awakened's draconic army, and includes:
* Overland Dragon Realm - Adventure, amenities, quests, collections, and more!
* New Dungeons (9)
* New Channeler Class!
* Dragon-themed AAs
* New itemization focused on flexibility
* Variety of Quests - Signature, story, point-of-interest & dropped quests, missions, collections
* AA limit raised to 340
* Tradeskill apprentice items
* New PvP item tier
Both expansions will be released sometime late in 2013.