|Deep Silver announces Saints Row 4: The Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition for $1M|
|Posted: 10.08.2013 16:00 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 13|
Deep Silver has pulled a nifty new publicity stunt by offering The Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition of Saints Row 4 for $1M, a limited edition version of which there is only one.
What will $1M get you?
* Saints Row IV : Commander in Chief Edition
* A full sized replica Dubstep Gun
* A full day of spy training
* A trip to space with Virgin Galactic
* One year’s membership of E25 Super Car Club and a Lamborghini Gallardo to make it worthwhile
* Plastic Surgery of the purchaser’s choice
* A shopping spree with a personal shopper to create the ultimate Planet Saints capsule wardrobe
* 7 nights for two at The Jefferson Hotel in Washington
* Hostage rescue experience
* A brand new Toyota Prius and insurance to give something back to the environment
* 7 nights stay in the Top Royal Suite at the Burj-al-arab with flights for two
The contents combined probably cost a combined $500K to $600K or so, so Deep Silver would be making a fat profit, but there's a certain amount of street cred, bragging that you picked up a $1M special edition of the game. Expect Cliff Bleszinski to announce he preordered it.
Source: Game Informer