|Update 16 for The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot detailed|
|Posted: 14.08.2013 04:29 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 0|
The folks from UbiSoft Montreal have posted a new "dev chat" video for the 16th update for The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, the free-to-play action-RPG that is currently in beta.
The changes that are covered include tweaks to the stun mechanic, random item values, attack controls, economy changes, shortcuts, changes to the environments & FX, graphic updates and hero emotes.
The other major tweaks come from gameplay balance, which include:
• Knight’s Jab has had its stun component removed
• Archer’s Split Shot has been tweaked so that a single creature will not get hit at point blank with multiple bolts.
• Creatures have all had their stun resistance reduced.
• Healing effect of health potions is now instant. More about this here : https://www.themightyquest.com/en/forums/items-and-resources-feedback/topics/yourfeedbackonhealthpotions?page=1
• We adjusted the range of the Smite skill when holding shift + attack.
The transition from levels 1-4 and 5-9 were also leveled off and made less of a difficult jump.