|Football Director 2014 announced, coming 13th September|
|Posted: 19.08.2013 20:11 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 0|
Excalibur Publishing has announced some new competition for Football Manager 2014, with its own footie simulation, Football Director 2014, priced at a budget £9.99 and coming the 13th September.
Football Director 2014 seems to be focused on the British Isles, with a nod given to the European League, with players choosing "any of 320 clubs from leagues across England, Scotland and Europe." The leagues that are included in the game are the English Premier Division, English Championship, English League One, English League Two, Scottish Premier, Scottish Championship, Dutch League 1, French Leagues 1 & 2, German Leagues 1 & 2, Italian Leagues 1 and 2, Portuguese League 1, Spanish Leagues 1 & 2, Austrian Leagues 1 & 2 and Swiss League 1.
• Choose from an extensive database of English, Scottish and European divisions and clubs
• Select realistic looking players
• Train your team at squad and individual level
• Review all the latest vital player statistics for the 2013/2014 football season (updated via patches throughout the season)
• Receive real-time staff messages: Get information, support and tips from your assistant manager, coach and other club staff
• Use the edit mode to customise club and player names
• Customise formations, positions, player roles and match day tactics
• Use the Dynamic Transfer system with shortlist feature to watch that star player
• Watch a match in real-time with full control over tactics and substitutions or auto resolve for quick play
• Promote youth players and scout for that un-signed gem
• Use the news hub and notification system to keep yourself up-to-date with club and fixture information
• Review a comprehensive list of club and player histories and statistics
• Enter multiple cup competitions
• Save up to six games
Gamers interested in Football Director 2014 can visit the official site , and order it digitally or on DVD.