|Broken Sword: The Serpent's Curse on track for late 2013 release|
|Posted: 20.08.2013 05:43 by||Comments: 0|
Revolution has announced that the fifth game in the series, Broken Sword: The Serpent's Curse, would be "approaching alpha" soon, and determined the game would be getting a late 2013 release on PC.
According to the developer in its official blog, the following tasks will be focused on during the second half of the alpha testing:
* Each scene on the game’s critical path is fully implemented. All game areas are accessible.
* All key artwork associated with the game implemented. Black and white layouts for 20% of scenes acceptable. Limited facial animation / speech animation. Placeholder art on menus, title and option screen acceptable.
* Intro cut scene time locked so composition can start. Other in-game cut scenes and outro won’t be complete.
* Menu screens, hints, save and restore all functional, but will require cosmetic work.
* The game is free of bugs that stop the player from completing the game.
Broken Sword: The Serpent's Curse completed its Kickstarter crowdfunding back on the 22nd September 2012.