|GamesCom 2013: Battlefield 4 Premium DLC revealed, beta coming in October|
|Posted: 21.08.2013 05:50 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 0|
Electronic Arts has announced that the Battlefield 4 beta will be going live in early October. The beta is exclusive to Battlefield 3 Premium subscribers, gamers who preordered Battlefield 4 Digital Deluxe and owners of Medal of Honor Warfighter Digital Deluxe and Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition.
The Battlefield 4 demo will show off the dynamic level events DICE is calling "Levolution", complete with collapsing skyscrapers.
DICE also revealed the 5 DLC packs that will be a part of the Premium membership, and their launch windows:
* Battlefield 4 Second Assault – Includes four fan-favoriteBattlefield 3 maps now re-imagined with the power of Frostbite 3. Available first on Xbox One.
* Battlefield 4 China Rising – Players fight for dominance across the vast and majestic Chinese mainland. Available December 2013.
* Battlefield 4 Naval Strike – Experience dynamic ocean combat as the Chinese armada takes the fight to the sea. Available Spring 2014
* Battlefield 4 Dragon’s Teeth – The US strikes back engaging in all-out urban warfare. Available Summer 2014.
* Battlefield 4 Final Stand – Bring the war to its epic conclusion. Available Summer 2014.