|Battle Worlds: Kronos gets November launch, October beta|
|Posted: 22.08.2013 16:49 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 0|
Battle Worlds: Kronos, a hex-based turn-based strategy in the style of Advance Wars, finished its funding back in April, and got approved for Steam Greenlight, will be arriving in November 2013. The game will be entering beta a month earlier in October.
Battle Worlds: Kronos is being released on PC, Mac OS and Linux, but that can also be played in all relevant browsers via plug-in.
* Single Player Campaigns - Fight for the Yerla faction, a highly technologized army. For the Rebels, make do with what you’ve got and fight a guerilla war. Together both campaigns will allow for more than 30 hours of gameplay.
* Single Player Challenge Maps - Test your skills in different combat scenarios and keep track of your progress.
* Live Multiplayer - Battle your friends live on the interent or via hot-seat.
* Asynchronous Multiplayer - Take all the time you need and consider your moves . Similar to “play-by-mail”, your round is stored on our server and turned over to your opponent. The system allows you to continue the match anytime and anywhere you want.
* Strong AI - A clever AI that considers gameplay on various tactical and strategic levels as well as individual enemy characteristics will challenge even experienced commanders.
* Map Editor - A powerful editor to create your own maps and missions.
Gamers interested in checking out Battle Worlds: Kronos can visit the official site .