|Fury of the Feywild content update now live for Neverwinter|
|Posted: 25.08.2013 16:27 by||Comments: 7|
Perfect World has announced that the major Fury of the Feywild update is now live for Neverwinter, and released a launch trailer for it.
For a recap, the update :
* New Campaign System. Unlock three distinct neighborhoods for Sharandar and be rewarded with some unique items for Neverwinter!
* New companion quality upgrade system. Strengthen your most trusted companions by boosting their stats with this new system.
* New Feywild Lockbox will be available. Ride a majestic Sylvan Stag and fight along a fearsome Aranea companion today! What other treasures will you unlock? Open one today!
* New Professions to master. Fury of the Feywild will introduce Weaponsmithing and Artificing for skilled Profession workers to learn. Weaponsmiths could create some of the best end-game weapons available!
* New Call to Arms System. Skirmishes will be more rewarding and more readily available for adventurers of all levels. Look out for any announcements of new Call to Arms Events.
* Many balance and gameplay changes based off our players' invaluable feedback and suggestions.
* New arsenal of items inspired by the unique aesthetic of the Feywild.
* Updates to the Foundry Editor to include Drag & Drop 3-D editing. Be as creative and imaginative as you want to create the best user-generated content for Neverwinter!
* The release of Gauntlgrym, the 20 vs. 20 PvP and PvE Event. Fight to protect your faction's honor!