|Borderlands 2 level cap raised in new Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 DLC|
|Posted: 03.09.2013 16:07 by Simon Priest||Comments: 1|
New DLC for Borderlands 2 released today raises the level cap by 11 to 72 for those who purchase the Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 Digistruct Peak Challenge. Quite the mouthful from Gearbox.
A new map and mission is featured; Raid on Digistruct Peak. Overpowered enemies are unlocked for "more powerful loot." This new DLC is not part of the GOTY release.
It's ideal for those looking to "wield insane loot" that exceeds the level 72 cap. Gearbox has included new heads and skins also as part of the DLC.
Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 Digistruct Peak Challenge:
• Raises level cap by 11, for a new level cap of 72 when combined with the first Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack.
• Characters gain a skill point with every level, for a total of 11 more skill points.
• A challenging new map and mission, Raid on Digistruct Peak.
• Powerful new Legendary class mods and rare Pearlescent-grade weapons.
• The ability to unlock overpowered enemies for more powerful loot.
• New heads and skins to unlock.
Ultimate Upgrade Pack 2 builds off the foundation of the first Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack, rewarding players that own both packs with additional bonuses Packed full of ultra-powerful enemies, Raid on Digistruct Peak is an unrelenting gauntlet for Pandora's toughest to prove their mettle.
Those that defeat the challenge at Level 72 will earn rewards unlike anything Borderlands 2 players have seen before - most notably, the ability to wield insane loot that exceeds the Level 72 cap (imagine what the stats on a Level 80 Conference Call look like) ...and face even harder foes.
Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 Digistruct Peak Challenge is available for £3.49 / $4.99.