|2nd downloadable content pack coming to Sanctum 2 on Steam on 6th September|
|Posted: 03.09.2013 18:50 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 0|
Coffee Stain Studios announced the second DLC pack for their first person shooter / tower defense game Sanctum 2, called Ruins of Brightholme. The DLC will be released this Friday, the 6th September.
* Improvised Weapons – Take apart enemies invading the Slums with two “tool-inspired” weapons: Nail Gun and Circle Saw. The Nail Gun fires highly damaging industrial nails while the Circle Saw delivers deadly decapitating melee attacks. Secondary attacks of these weapons are uber cool.
* Bigger, Badder Interactive Levels – The popular interactive map elements of the first expansion pack gets bigger in Ruins of Brightholme. Four new playable maps will feature trigger events such as explosive traps and rising toxic liquid areas challenging players to adapt their tower defense designs around these elements.
* Two Additional Defense Towers – Rupture Mines continue to damage enemies based on the speed and distance they travel while the unusually random Makeshift Tower can fire with critical damage or shutdown at any time.
* Challenging Enemies – The Jumper will cause players headaches by clearing walls and towers with a single bound. Infected Explorers – mutated human beings – shamble recklessly toward players with insane regenerative abilities and powerful melee attacks.
* Powerful Perks – Now customize your character with seven perks that include kill streaks that increase damage, faster movement and greater damage at full health, and even the “Thor Module” perk that enables towers to emit a shockwave each time it kills an enemy.
* Rank Cap Level – Increased by 5.
Ruins of Brightholme will cost $4.99 USD.