|Thief, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Wolfenstein: The New Order at Tokyo Game Show|
|Posted: 04.09.2013 15:56 by Simon Priest||Comments: 0|
Square Enix has announced its line-up for this year's Tokyo Game Show which is held September 19-22. Eidos Montreal's Thief is among them, as well as Bethesda's Wolfenstein: The New Order.
Call of Duty: Ghosts from Infinity Ward will storm the place too, as Square Enix is publisher for the titles in Japan. There's also Diablo III, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII and Dragon Quest X.
Sony is also attending TGS where they'll host a PlayStation 4 keynote session, and will unleash over 50 games on the attending Japanese and international public.
The full Square Enix line-up for TGS 2013:
• Dragon Quest X
• Call Of Duty: Ghosts
• Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
• Bravely Default: For The Sequel
• Drag-on Dragoon 3 (Drakengard 3)
• Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD
• Diablo III
• Dead Man's Cross
• Dragon Quest Monster Parade
• Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
• Kingdom Hearts X
• Melpharia March
• Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
• Wolfenstein: The New Order
• Psycho Break (The Evil Within)
• Gardening Mama: Mama And Her Forest Friends
• Cooking Mama 5