|Kojima to unveil "erotic" Metal Gear Solid 5 sniper on Friday for cosplayers|
|Posted: 05.09.2013 06:46 by||Comments: 2|
Hideo Kojima has announced on Twitter that he has been instructing his character artist to make a new sniper as "erotic" as possible for Metal Gear Solid 5, in part to inspire cosplayers. The sex of the sniper hasn't been identified yet.
According to Kojima in a series of tweets on his Twitter account:
* "I've been ordering to Yoji to make the character more erotic, and he did it well. Recently I've been making characters this way."
* "I create the setting thoroughly, how he/she spent early life, name, style, favorite phrase, fashion, action to stand the character out."
* "The initial target is to make u want to do cosplay or its figurine to sell well."
* "Dear all Cosplayers. Will be disclosing 1 of the characters in MGSV, Quiet's CG data (inclu detail of her back) this Fri midnit (PST)."
* "Quiet's CG data this Fri midnit (PST) at Kojima Productions portal. Pls refer to that for those planning to cosplay for Quiet at TGS."
* "In fact, I was asked by one of the cosplayers. She asked the detail of Quiet as E3 trailer didn't reveal the detail."
* "Since I cannot reveal confidential info to individual, I decided to official announce."
* "The character I asked Yoji to make it more erotic, this one may not be cosplayable."
* "What if no one would do Quiet cosplay at TGS even though giving the info...lol"
Past Metal Gear Solid games have been unabashedly overt in their sexuality - it'll be interesting to see what Kojima will be doing to stir interest in Metal Gear Solid 5, which is being developed for PC, Xbox 360 Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.