|Eldritch, developed by former 2K employees, coming 21st October|
|Posted: 10.09.2013 07:10 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 1|
Minor Key Games, an indie development studio founded by brothers David and J. Kyle Pittman, has announced that its first person action-RPG Eldritch will be coming out on the 21st October 2013. David worked on BioShock 2 and The Bureau: XCOM Declassified, while J. Kyle worked on the Borderlands series.
Eldritch is described as "a first-person action game inspired by roguelikes, immersive sims, and H. P. Lovecraft." Basically, it's a cross between a first person Diablo and Minecraft.
* Unearth ancient secrets and find your way to freedom!
* Sneak, fight, and explore strange worlds!
* Invoke mystical powers to augment your play style!
* Randomly generated levels provide fresh challenges and opportunities!
* Unlock shortcuts to jump directly to deeper dungeons!
Gamers can preorder the game on the official , which will also gain access to the closed beta in September. Eldritch is also up on Steam Greenlight .