|Aion celebrates 4th anniversary with PvP events|
|Posted: 12.09.2013 06:50 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 0|
Aion, the "hardcore" MMO featuring winged players, has made it to its fourth year, and publisher NCSoft is helping celebrate with a series of PvP events for the next few weeks.
The events include:
· Alchemy Event – Unlock special chests throughout the world with keys obtained from daily quests and by combining Alchemic Essences with Lead Fragments. There are tons of great rewards available in the chests so make the most of this event every day. (Sept 4-18)
· Deava’s Day Events – A variety of celebration activities that include special anniversary cake buffs, quests rewarding players with Deava Wings, challenges that enable players to earn golden feathers to purchase rewards, and a hide-and-seek game that rewards players for finding mini-anniversary cakes around the world. (Sept 18 - Oct 2)
· Leave Your Legacy: Aethertech Players are once again given the chance to leave their mark in Aion forever. Leave Your Legacy allows players to submit their very own design for an Aethertech Key & Mecha. One design will be chosen and created for the new Aethertech class coming when Aion 4.5 launches in North America. (Sept 11 - 25)
· In-Game GM Events – NCSOFT GMs will be making their way into the game to host a variety of activities and play mini-games designed to bring players together and handsomely reward them for their efforts.
· Talk Like a Pirate Day – Dress your character in the latest designer North American exclusive Pirate gear in observance of the national Talk Like a Pirate Day and participate in various themed activities. (Sept 19)
Aion was released back on the 25th September 2009 and earned a 7.5/10 score from Strategy Informer's . The MMO struggled til the 28th February 2012 when it went free-to-play, where it after transitioning.